Instagram Roundup Vol. 11


AQS show quilts 


Amazing hand quilting! 


My favorite one…


Could be a painting! 


Wow Tailoring Guide’s Beautiful Makeup Bag
& Self Drafted Roll Up Case




Burda 6121


Book Prop


McCalls 7408


Simplicity 3074


Heavily modified New Look 6142


Altered pants and top


McCalls6994/Simplicity 6966


Butterick 6685





Table Topper from last year and cookie decorating

I can’t believe another summer is done! It seems crazy to think October is just a couple days away. I felt like I had a “lace” summer (after a pink winter and a blue spring), with the last of the upcycled tablecloths, and several other projects involving lace. I also felt that I spent a lot of time sewing this summer, but don’t have as much to show for it as I thought I would. Most of my projects were with woven fabrics, which always takes longer, most needed lining, which is equivalent to making two, or I made multiples of (the makeup bags, which had a lot of detail and took a long time to do none of them…). But like what I ended up with, and I know the gifts will be appreciated and the clothes worn for years to come. And now it’s time to move on to fall and holiday sewing… 

Popular Posts