Lace Skirt








I'll admit - I saw a skirt like this pictured on Pinterest and copied it.  I absolutely ADORE lace, and what could be prettier than a lace covered skirt? Especially one that doesn’t look too fancy, so it doesn't have to be saved for special occasions only. I had saved the picture some time back, but I actually never thought I'd find lace like this to make it with, but a long story about how over dinner with a friend we discovered that my workplace's new supply of lace came from her workplace… and now I have a new lace skirt! I used Burda pattern #6147 and simply measured the lace to go evenly on top of it, so it came together very easily.  

(Also, if you look me up on Pinterest or Instagram, you can see other ways I’ve styled it!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lace Trimmed Blue Top

Wool Vest

Blue Floral Cutout Gingham Ruffle Shirt