Summer Pajamas









I decided I needed some new summer pajamas after I found this grey knit fabric at a local fabric store for only $3.97 a yard! It was so soft and cozy feeling, I couldn’t pass it up. It has tiny clusters of metallic rose gold and black hearts on it. I’m not normally a “heart” person, but this was subtle enough I could make an exception. 😉 It felt like it had rayon in it, so I prewashed it, and then paired it with a leftover black rayon I had laying around, and the result? Two pajama sets with four combinations for mix and match. The swing short was an idea I saw on a pair on a website, but they were out of my size, so I decided to try making some. I measured a few inches past the pattern on the outer edge, and then used a dinner plate to evenly round off the hem. 

I also found the pink tufted rayon remnant, which made up cute for another set, and the grey and pink set is from a couple cotton knit remnants I found (sometimes it’s really handy to not be super tall…). Now I should be set for a while! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lace Trimmed Blue Top

Wool Vest

Blue Floral Cutout Gingham Ruffle Shirt