Navy Pajamas & Dry Weather Skincare Favorites






So, spring is supposed to be on the way now that it’s March, right? Perhaps not so much in this neck of the Midwest! Since the heat is still running frequently, my skin is continuing to protest at how dry conditions are, so I thought I’d share a few winter skincare favorites, along with the pajamas I made from New Look pattern #6142. This is one of my favorite pajama patterns - I’ve been using it forever and I think I have at least three pairs from it at the moment!  


These are my go-to skincare products, most of them year round.  With a few exceptions, I usually keep duplicates of them around, so that I have one at home and one in my work bag at all times.  


Let's be honest - just about every blogger lists Laneige lip sleeping mask as their top one.  For a good reason!  I've tried many other brands, but none of them ever measure up.  I do like BKR's Paris Water Balm for during the day.  It comes in a few different tints, but I keep the clear one around for over my lipstick.  It only takes a little bit, and it feels a little sticky at first, but it lasts for HOURS.  


These are my favorite hand/body picks for winter.  I love L'Occitaine products (I've tried a ton of them), and their intsense hand balm is perfect for winter (I use the regular Shea 20% during the warmer weather) - it absorbs in quickly and lasts a long time.  It's a little pricy, but I rarely need more than a tube to get me through.  I use their Almond Milk as a supplement to my regular body lotion after I shower - it makes my skin feel moist longer.  Weleda Skin food is perfect for really dry days.  It takes a little longer to soak into your skin, but it lasts an incredibly long time before you haver to reapply.  I use the Burt's Bees Hand Salve combined with lotion before bed on my hands, and as long as I do, I don't get cracks in my knuckles.  


This pricy product is worth every penny!  It is the best facial cleanser I have ever found.  It only takes a quarter teaspoon amount, so it lasts a really long time, and leaves my skin looking smooth, plump and perfect every time.  Cleanses without drying out the skin.  Definately worth the investment!  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wool Vest

Floral Cotton Skirt

Lace Trimmed Blue Top